Now, I am a Postdoctoral researcher at the Institute for Network Science and Cyberspace of Tsinghua University. My research covers a range of topics in network security, Internet measurement and data analysis.
I obtained my Ph.D. from Tsinghua University under the supervision of Haixin Duan and Ying Liu in 2020. Before that, I received my bachelor’s degreee from XiDian University in 2015.
Since September 2016, I am working as a research intern at 360 Network Security Research Lab (360 NETLAB), under the supervision of Zaifeng Zhang, Dr. Jinjin Liang, and Fengpei Li.
Since January 2018, I spent one year as a visiting research scholar (member of the Networking and Security Group) at the International Computer Science Institute (ICSI) in Berkeley, reporting to Vern Paxson. I really enjoyed this fantastic and awesome experience!
- 20/11/2021, Our two papers is conditionally accepted by USENIX Security 2022.
- 29/10/2021, Our paper is conditionally accepted by NDSS 2022.
- 08/28/2021, Our paper that presents a measurement of SMS spearphising attacks is accepted by ACSAC 2021.
- 08/19/2021, My research proposal is awarded by NSFC, thanks !
- 07/21/2021, Our paper that sheds lights on hidden root CAs in the web PKE ecosystem is accepted by CCS 2021.
- 03/09/2021, Our paper that introduces a novel methodology to discover IPv6 network periphery is accepted by DSN 2021.
- 10/23/2020, Our paper that presents a measurement of domain registration privacy under the GDPR is accepted by NDSS 2021.
- 10/2020, I receive my Ph.D degree, finally !
- Domain Name & DNS Security.
[NDSS 21] [Security 20] [IMC 19] [EuroS&P 19] [NDSS 19] [Security 18] [DSN 18] [CCS 17]
- Data-Centric Security & Internet Measurement.
[CCS 21] [DSN 21] [Security 21] [CCS 20] [S&P 19] [FOCI 18]
- [CCS 21] Yiming Zhang, Baojun Liu †, Chaoyi Lu, Zhou Li, Haixin Duan †, Jiachen Li and Zaifeng Zhang. Rusted Anchors: A National Client-Side View of Hidden Root CAs in the Web PKI Ecosystem Accepted by the 28th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), Seoul, South Korea, November, 2021.
- [NDSS 21] Chaoyi Lu, Baojun Liu †, Yiming Zhang, Zhou Li, Fenglu Zhang, Haixin Duan †, Ying Liu, Joann Chen, Jinjin Liang, Zaifeng Zhang, Shuang Hao and Min Yang. From WHOIS to WHOWAS: A Large-Scale Measurement Study of Domain Registration Privacy under the GDPR. Accepted by the 28th Annual Network and Distributed Security Symposium (NDSS), Virtual, February 2021.
- [CCS 20] Yiming Zhang, Baojun Liu †, Chaoyi Lu, Zhou Li, Haixin Duan †, Shuang Hao, Mingxuan Liu, Ying Liu †, Dong Wang and Qiang Li. Lies in the Air: Characterizing Fake-base-station Spam Ecosystem in China. Accepted by the 27th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), Orlando, USA. November 2020.
- [IMC 19] Chaoyi Lu, Baojun Liu, Zhou Li, Shuang Hao, Haixin Duan, Mingming Zhang, Chunying Leng, Ying Liu, Zaifeng Zhang and Jianping Wu. An End-to-End, Large-Scale Measurement of DNS-over-Encryption: How Far Have We Come? Accepted by the 2019 Internet Measurement Conference (IMC), Amsterdam, Netherlands, October 2019.
- [USENIX Sec 18] Baojun Liu, Chaoyi Lu, Haixin Duan, Ying Liu, Zhou Li, Shuang Hao and Min Yang. Who Is Answering My Queries: Understanding and Characterizing Interception of the DNS Resolution Path. Accepted by the 27th USENIX Security Symposium (USENIX Security), Baltimore, USA, August 2018.